Customer Resolutions Manager
Job Title: Customer Resolutions Manager
Hours: Full time - Monday to Friday
Location: Southwark, SE1
Salary : £48,000 Per annum
The Customer Resolution Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the approach to customer dissatisfaction is compliant with the Housing Ombudsman Service complaint handling code, relevant policies and sector standards and making sure that call handlers are providing a progressive, resolution focused experience to customers when things go wrong.
Job Role -
- Reflect values and behaviours in everything you do to achieve the best outcomes for our customers.
- Ensure the organisation is operating within the terms of our own relevant internal policies as well as those of the Housing Ombudsman Service, in particular the complaint handling code.
- Be able to analyse data and feedback and communicate the results effectively- provide regular, clear complaint and customer dissatisfaction insight to staff and customers, using learnings to drive service improvements across the organisation.
- Create a positive complaint handling culture through customer and staff engagement.
- Work across departments to facilitate quick resolution of complaints and members enquiries, looking beyond the circumstances of individual complaints to consider if anything needs to be “put right” in our processes or systems to benefit all customers.
- Recognise the importance of customer involvement through consultation and engagement when appropriate.
- Correspond with Housing Ombudsman Service as required, ensuring that recommendations and findings are actioned and communicated effectively, completing self-assessments when required.
- Monitor complaint and member enquiry case volumes, logging new cases when required and ensuring teams complete within appropriate timescales.
- Ensure lessons learnt from complaints, Housing Ombudsman spotlight reports are implemented and documented.
Candidate Requirements -
- Line Management experience
- Experience of working in a Social Housing setting
- An ability to communicate and influence at all levels with an understanding of the importance of building relationships and collaborative working with customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of compliance and performance reporting with strong data and analytical skills.
- An understanding of the Housing Ombudsman Service and their terms of membership for housing associations
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: October 2023
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £48000.00 per annum
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-26 16:27:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager