Digital Supply Chain Analyst
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Digital Supply Chain Analyst to work within the West Yorkshire on a 12-month contract.
Location: West Yorkshire
Pay Rate: £20.42-£21.06 per hour umbrella ltd
To engage with Digital Policing suppliers, Partners, and internal services, participating in contract improvement initiatives and asset life cycle to maintain and develop the service provided by Digital Policing Directorate.
- Lead by example and behave in line with the Police Code of Ethics ensuring that the force values and behavioral expectations are clearly understood and considered by managers, officers and staff in their decision making and actions, reinforcing and influencing them through all interactions and processes.
- Take part in contract management, asset acquisition, deployment and disposal and asset performance reporting which support effective delivery and achieve the agreed objectives and performance targets and identify opportunities for asset and contract rationalisation.
- To report upon the performance of the Digital Policing Directorate using appropriate systems and tools.
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely responses to Directorate Freedom of Information requests to ensure compliance with the Freedom of Information Act.
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams to resolve complex contractual problems, providing specialist expertise to other sections within Digital Policing.
- Contribute to the reviewing of procedures for supplier and partner billing, end user usage, cost predictions and contract administration to maximise efficiency and savings.
- Assist in the delivery of non-development projects or work packages under the overall direction and standards of Digital Supply Chain Manager.
- Undertake reviews of supplier and partner contracts wherever possible consolidating and rationalizing to ensure year on year reduction in revenue costs.
- Related degree or equivalent or proven relevant and practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience of supplier/ vendor management.
- Experience of IT contract and service management, negotiation, supplier road map development, performance analysis and general procurement rules and standards
- Demonstrated ability and experience of physical asset life cycling.
- Has analytical and budget management skills and the ability to see discrepancies in information.
- Experience of delivering support of a wide range of applications.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £20 - £21.06 per hour
- Location: Wakefield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-26 11:58:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager