Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Family Coordinator with Hertfordshire County Council.
As a Family Coordinator, some of your responsibilities will be:
- You will manage a case load of families
- You will work at pace to meet families in their homes, to understand their family strengths and where they need extra help.
- You will listen to the wishes and feelings of children and young people and liaise with early years settings, schools and other services already involved with the family.
- You will gather all this information in just a few weeks to complete a Families First Assessment (Hertfordshire's name for an early help assessment), aimed at getting the right support in place quickly and before handing over the co-ordination of the support plan to the most appropriate agency.
- You will record all casework on the EHM case management IT system to support the audit and quality assurance of the service and ensure there is evidence of successful outcomes to inform our government led reporting requirements.
- You will need to be comfortable working with parents/carers, children and young people from diverse backgrounds and have a sound knowledge of safeguarding responsibilities and child development.
- You will need to be equally comfortable working with partner agencies, have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation, and demonstrate personal resilience.
- You will need to be confident and competent in IT skills to meet the reporting and recording demands of the role.
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle, as you will be expected to transport yourself and families between appointments and meetings.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Family Coordinator, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £18 per hour
- Location: Stevenage, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-22 08:54:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager