We have an exciting opportunity for a payroll specialist to join our sister umbrella payroll company ‘Arch Finance'.
Working as a payroll specialist you will be responsible for the day to day running of our PAYE contractor payroll service and working with multiple parties.
You will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth running of this service.
Innovation is also key to the role of Payroll specialist, to drive efficiency and accuracy across Arch Finance.
The payroll experience is not essential but the passion for finance is.
The ideal candidate will be resilient, autonomous, and passionate, with exceptional customer service and outstanding attention to detail.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary £24105.00 - £25,105.00
- Supportive and flexible arrangements for employees
- Family-friendly policies
- An incredible well-being support package
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Access to tailored training, specific to the role.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
What we're looking for:
- We are looking for an individual who is highly experienced Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
- Can prioritise, work to deadlines, and manage time efficiently.
- You'll have the ability to deal with complex queries professionally and effectively.
- An excellent eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and follow logic.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Good understanding/experience of a payroll function or finance company/Finance Graduate is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
The Role will involve:
- Managing the weekly payrolls end to end process.
- Maintain time sheet import wizards.
- On board new contractors within stipulated timescales alongside dealing with any queries/related questions
- Identify fraudulent and potentially fraudulent activity by ensuring full due diligence is complete prior to pay rolling any individual including right to work and ID checks.
- Deal with contractor and Agency queries such as a breakdown of hours/pay.
- Produce accurate reports for internal and external stakeholders where required.
- Continually increasing (where possible) the percentage of time sheets that are inputted through automated means (i.e., imports)
- Check Merit reports and ensure complete accuracy for payroll processing.
- Send remittance advice.
- Drive efficiency's and innovation throughout the payroll process
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of the weekly payroll.
- Dealing with, escalating, and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders and resolve queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner.
- Flag to management any issues that may put the business reputation at risk or incur costs.
- Deputise any duties for the Payroll Supervisor/Dept/Finance Manager in their absence.
If you want to discuss this opportunity in more details, please contact me direct Lynne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: £24105 - £25105 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-22 07:59:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HEART Responder
- Family Support Worker
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester