Children's Healthcare Assistant
Do you have experience of working with Children with Complex health needs? Are you passionate about delivering support to patients requiring nursing care?
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a specialist Healthcare Assistants in Leeds.
Working within a ‘home from home' purpose-built environment you will be responsible for supporting patients between the ages of 3-18 years old.
The role is available to start as soon as possible with various shift patterns available.
You must have a minimum of 6 months recent experience working within a similar role to be considered for this vacancy.
£150 Sign-up bonus available!
If you would like further information please email Lucy Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
-£250 training allowance
-Competitive pay rates
-Exceptional referral bonuses
-Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
-Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lucy Watson
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-20 14:24:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager