Community Psychiatric Nurse
Opportunity available for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an NHS setting, Based in Sedgfield.
The team sits within the Affective Disorders Community Intervention Team based at Enterprise House in Spennymoor.
The role will require a senior, qualified professional who will participate in the delivery of effective clinical services within Service in line with specified national and local standards.
Working collaboratively and in partnership with other statutory, non statutory and voluntary teams, agencies and organisations.
Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
Proven experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
Must have a car available for work and be willing to travel within the community as part of the role.
Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time Monday - Friday 9-5
The hourly rate for his role is up to £26 per hour.
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £26 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Spennymoor, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-20 11:53:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager