Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Team Lawyer based at one of the Greater Manchester Collaboration Council's.
The role will require no advocacy and they are especially interested in people with Contracts and Procurement background.
ROLE: Team Lawyer
RATE: £45ph- £60ph
OFFICE: Fully Remote
The Role/ Responsibilities
- Handle a personal legal caseload which could include complex and significant cases.
- Manage the instruction, use and involvement of Counsel and external lawyers in appropriate cases.
- Draft complex and significant legal documents engaging in detailed negotiations with parties as appropriate.
- Maintain partnerships with stakeholders that enhance the provision of and delivery of services.
- The successful candidate must be a fully qualified Solicitor, Barrister or FILEX and have a current practising certificate.
- Have experience in at least two areas of law from the list Below:
- Land and Property, Major Projects and Regeneration, Contracts and Procurement, Planning and Highways and General Litigation and Common Law matters
- Previous public sector working experience would be desirable
- Great communication skills, written and oral.
The benefits of the Team Lawyer Position:
Fully remote working
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to become a Legal Assistant or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month ongoing
- Rate: £45 - £60 per hour
- Location: Wigan, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-20 10:46:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager