Brokerage Officer (Grade 6)
- Working with Children's Social Care and Providers to make residential and fostering placements.
- Screening and quality assuring individual placement requests, with a focus on ensuring requests are anonymised, up-to-date, accurate, and balanced, with an accurate description of the strengths of the young person, to maximise choice of placements.
- Ensuring that all placements are made according to current agreed processes.
- Ensuring that placement searches are prioritised based on the need.
- Communicating with providers when placement offers are not received and thinking creatively to identify and source appropriate placements.
- Ensuring that all information relating to placement searches is appropriately recorded in the relevant spreadsheets and folders.
What is required?
- Attention to detail.
- IT skills using Word, Outlook, Excel and LCS
- Communication with a range of stakeholders, including Children's Social Care and Providers.
- Problem solving skills, including finding creative solutions.
- Negotiating skills to achieve positive outcomes when searching for placements.
- Able to manage a busy workload and balance conflicting demands.
- Being able to work under pressure and prioritise well.
- Being the key link between providers and CSC to broker placements.
- Working well as a team to assist with each other's caseloads when needed.
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Reflective thinking and continuous learning.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
- Start: 02/10/2023
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: Up to £13.98 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Chris Richardson
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-19 14:04:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire