Recovery Worker - East London
Service Care Solutions are an industry-leading recruitment agency since 2005 and we've been identified as a preferred supplier and key provider to private substance misuse clients and substance misuse NHS trusts across the country, with a successful reputation of supplying temporary and permanent staff.
We are currently recruiting for a Recovery Practitioner to join a drug and alcohol charity based in East London.
LOCATION: East London
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
DURATION: 3 months
PAY RATE: £18 - £22 (negotiable depending on experience)
Recovery Practitioner Duties
- Build therapeutic relationships and deliver a tailor-made package of care including:
- Recognised psycho-social interventions;
- 1to1 key work, POD and group work;
- Clinical interventions;
- Harm minimisation and brief interventions.
- Manage a caseload of 70 opiate and alcohol clients
- Carry out risk assessments and risk management.
Recovery Practitioner requirements
- Excellent understanding of drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within a related field.
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of personal IT competency.
- The ability to accurately update and maintain records in a timely fashion and to work to deadlines for the submission of information, e.g.
- Good working knowledge of mental health interventions, services and good practice.
- Experience of working in an outcomes-focussed environment.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or send your CV to email@example.com
*We offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any Candidates you refer who we place in to work on a minimum 3-month contract
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist Probation consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager