Housing Management Worker
Job Title: Housing Management Worker
Contract Type: Full-Time (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) - Flexibility available around childcare responsibilities
Driving Requirement: Valid Driving Licence with Business Insurance
Background Check: Enhanced Child & Adults Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check Required
Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual looking to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable individuals and families? Do you have experience in housing management and a commitment to helping those in need? If so, we have a rewarding opportunity for you!
As a Housing Management Worker in Doncaster, you will play a crucial role in providing support to a diverse range of clients, including families, refugees, individuals on the prisoner pathway, those experiencing homelessness, and those with substance misuse issues.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the well-being and stability of our clients by managing their housing needs and promoting tenancy sustainability.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to assess their housing needs and provide support.
- Manage a caseload of approximately 20 clients, offering personalized assistance and guidance.
- Perform monthly property inspections to ensure housing conditions meet health and safety standards.
- Conduct health and safety inspections in clients' accommodations, identifying and addressing issues promptly.
- Develop and execute safety plans and accommodation plans for clients every 12 weeks.
- Monitor rent accounts weekly, providing guidance and support for financial stability.
- Report and coordinate necessary repairs in a timely manner.
- Offer ongoing support to clients to help them sustain their tenancy.
- All work is conducted on-site, with no working from home, and may involve lone working.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in housing management or a related field is highly desirable.
- A valid driving licence with business insurance is essential for property inspections and client visits.
- Enhanced Child & Adults Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance is mandatory.
- Compassionate and empathetic approach to working with vulnerable individuals and families.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle a diverse caseload effectively.
- Flexibility to adjust working hours around childcare responsibilities, if needed.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals and families facing housing challenges, and you possess the skills and dedication required for this role, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills