Remote Probation Officer - OASys Taskforce
Remote - Probation Officer
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities.
We are looking to recruit for numerous probation orientated jobs to reduce the reoffending rate and ensure rehabilitation.
All of our roles are temporary contracts, below is a brief summary of the roles that we offer.
Full time - Probation officer.
Full Job Description
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
Anyone interested can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 01772 208962
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston