Are you an Occupational Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Children within a Mental Health capacity?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to support a Special Educational Needs service in the London area.
This is a community-based role with the successful candidate supporting Children & Younger People with a range of Mental Health difficulties.
The contract duration is for 12-weeks with the likelihood to become ongoing.
Although the working hours are 09:00-17:00 to allow time for admin, clinical hours will be 10:00-15:00.
Job Role: Occupational Therapist
Pay: £30.00 p/h LTD + £250 Welcome Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Contract: 1-2 Days (16 Hours)
- Conduct thorough assessments of children and young individuals, considering their physical, cognitive, sensory, and psychosocial needs.
- Develop and implement individualized intervention plans based on assessment findings, focusing on improving functional abilities, fine and gross motor skills, sensory integration, and self-care skills.
- Collaborate with parents/guardians, teachers, and other healthcare professionals to create goals and strategies for therapy, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
- Deliver therapy sessions both at school and home, adapting the environment and activities to promote skill development, independence, and positive outcomes.
- Stay updated with the latest research and evidence-based practices in paediatric occupational therapy, actively participating in continuous professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in Learning Disabilities
- Previous experience working with Children
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £250 Welcome Bonus
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-08 14:57:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire