Administrator needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 35 hours per week
Salary - £13 ltd an hour
- You will undertake administrative duties to support the SEND Casework Team.
- These duties include tasks related to the Education, Health and Care Plan pathway, which require a great deal of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Part of the role includes monitoring and maintaining the information database, supporting the caseworkers to meet statutory deadlines, and maintaining strong relationships with parents/carers, educational settings, and other professional.
What is required?
- NVQ Level 2, or equivalent qualification
- English and Maths GSE
- Experience of working in an administrative role within an environment that requires flexibility and working to established deadlines
- An understanding of parental and provider perspectives in relation to children and young people with SEND
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £13.06 per hour
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-07 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Officer
- Case Resulter
- Support and Accommodation Officer
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- Multi Skilled Operatives
- Estate Cleaning Operative
- CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Business Manager, Governance and Assurance
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire