A client within the Public Sector based in Hampshire is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to provide a quality service for the clients' property portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Surveying the clients housing stock and corporate assets
- Evaluating and diagnosing what work is required, assessing the best options to carry out the work.
- Issuing repairs or preparing specifications of work as necessary and managing the work undertaken and a varied range of projects.
To be considered for this role you will require a degree or HNC level qualification in a relevant building surveying or construction related subject and preferably either RICS or CIOB member status.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- knowledge of the JCT and NEC suite of contracts including experience of managing contractors
- Experience of public procurement rules and procedures for building work to gain quotations and tenders.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £29 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £29 per hour + Umbrella Ltd.
- Location: Gosport, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-01 13:44:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner
- Band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Legal Secretary