Scheme Manager - Dover
Sheltered Scheme Coordinator
Dover & Aylesham
Over 55 Independent Living
Full Time - 36 Hours p/w
3 Month Temp to Perm Contract
One of the UKs largest housing associations is recruiting for a Sheltered Scheme Coordinator to provide a housing management and resident engagement service across two of their retirement living services in the Dover area.
This Sheltered Scheme Coordinator vacancy is based across two Independent Living services for residents aged 55+.
Both services have 36 flats and are based in Dover, CT17 and Aylesham, CT3.
Time will be split across these services, with 2 days in Dover and 3 in Aylesham.
The focus of this Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role is to provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents and will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily welfare calls and checks on residents
- Signposting to relevant agencies, such as adult social care, where required
- Carry out alarm checks as required
- Deliver an effective customer focused housing management and support service working with multi-agency partners
- Conduct assessments of risk and need and provide personalised support to residents.
- Understand the housing management performance targets relevant to your scheme(s) and take action to contribute to their achievement.
- Work closely with other agencies to ensure residents are able to access a full range of services and support.
- Maintain administration systems and databases, processes and accurate records and provide monthly performance reports and information for other reports
- Maintain Health and Safety requirements in accordance with Health and Safety policies and site-specific risk assessments.
Undertaking checks as required.
- Actively promote and encourage resident involvement and participation, in liaison with other teams as required.
Supporting residents to use online services where appropriate.
- Assist the income management team in ensuring rental and service charge income is maximised and recovered.
To be considered for this Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous Scheme Management Experience
- Previous experience working with older people
- Strong level of IT proficiency
- Good knowledge of housing health and safety requirements
- Driving license not essential, but beneficial due to distance between services
Due to the nature of the service users you will be working with, you will require an Enhanced DBS for this role.
If you have an existing DBS on the update service, this will be beneficial to your application.
This is a temporary, Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role, 36 hours per week for an initial 3 months, covering the recruitment process for a permanent team member, meaning the role could be extended, or become permanent..
If this Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Sheltered Scheme Coordinator role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £16 - £17 per hour
- Location: Dover, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-17 10:53:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner
- Band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Legal Secretary
- Independent Review and Conference Officer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse