Senior Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Support Worker to working within a Supported Living setting in Kilmarnock.
The successful applicant will work within an 11-bed supported living for residents with Learning Disabilities.
Monday - Sunday
08:00 - 20:00
3 Months (+ongoing)
- The successful applicant must hold previous experience as a Senior Support Worker
- The successful applicant must hold previous experience within Supported Living within Learning Disabilities and/or mental health.
- The applicant must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- Here at Service Care, we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Up to £14 per hour
- Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-15 11:27:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- ADULTS ADVANCED PRACTITIONER
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner