Registered Accident and Emergency Nurse
Are you a Registered A + E Nurse looking for shift work in the Herefordshire area?
We offer a £250 sign up bonus.
Service Care Solutions are looking for a qualified accident and emergency nurse to work on a shift by shift basis in the NHS setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for nurses looking to choose their own working hours.
These hours being either part time, full time or to supplement your current role.
It is essential that the successful candidate is a qualified nurse and has at least 1 year post qualification experience, is registered with the NMC and has a current pin.
Limited company pay rates of £30 - £35 per hour, with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
We offer a £250 sign up bonus once you have worked 150 hours!!
- Excellent pay rates
- £250 referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast- track online services free of charge.
- Triage skills
- Resus skills, ILS or ALS, NIV, TNCC or equivalent and trauma experience
- Minors skills - plastering, wound closure, suturing
- Experience with nursing children
- Majors - cannulation, ECG recording, IV therapy, Venepuncture, NEWS training
Work available IMMEDIATELY.
Email your CV now
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £30 - £35 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Herefordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-08 16:27:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- ADULTS ADVANCED PRACTITIONER
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner