I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority for a Payroll Manager in Wiltshire (Hybrid/Remote) to manage a loyal, dedicated and skilled payroll team to deliver a modern and professional service, one that's thought of highly at all levels throughout the council.
I attach details below regarding the vacancy but am available on 01772 208 969 if you would like to discuss in more detail.
ROLE: Payroll Manager
LOCATION: Wiltshire (Hybrid/Remote)
CONTRACT: 5 Months Ongoing
PAY: £500 per day umbrella
- To deliver a comprehensive payroll service to ensure all are paid accurately and on time.
Responsible for multiple payrolls, month and year end reconciliations and payroll authorisation processes.
- Developing a strong customer focus.
A senior member of the HR Operations Team, working in partnership with HR Systems, Resourcing and Advisory teams, consistently driving opportunities for improvement, resolving issues efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring the team are kept up to date with legislative and statutory changes as well as council policy and ensure changes and processes are implemented timely and effectively.
- Ensure payroll services comply with SBC's standards and procedures, as well as national and international laws and codes of practice.
- Recognise and work with internal stakeholders and external agencies effectively using feedback to manage changes and service developments successfully.
- Engage with Finance and Audit colleagues to promote collaborative working and share best practice.
- Strong payroll background
- Ability to work across multiple functions and with 3rd parties and external agencies
- Manage team priorities and ensure key tasks are delivered
- Experience in finding resolutions for escalations
- Experience developing effective working practices and continuous improvement in ways of working
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Rate: £475 - £500 per day
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tim Breaker
- Tel: 01772 208 969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-01 14:39:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner
- Band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Legal Secretary