Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to support a Step 2 Mental Health service in the Lancashire area, working with Mindsmatter - Pendle.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Pay Rate: £20.00 Umbrella LTD + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
The post-holder will provide telephone-based triage, video and email assessments to client's experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
The post holder will also offer signposting to relevant third party organisations and will be required to make links within the local community.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service
- Assess and support people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery
- Undertake patient centred interviews which identify areas where the person wishes to see change and recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others
- Help to make decisions on suitability of new referrals, adhering to the service referral protocols, refer unsuitable clients on to the relevant service or back to the referral agent as necessary or steps up the person's treatment to higher levels of psychological therapy
- Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high volume low intensity psychological treatments.
This may include guided self-help, group therapy and information about pharmacological treatments.
This work may be face to face or via other media
- Previously completed IAPT low-intensity or PWP Training Course accredited by BPS
- Previous IAPT experience
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Nelson, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-07-18 15:22:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner
- Band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist