Opportunity available for a Community RGN to work within an NHS setting, Based in Mansfield
The team sits within Bull Farm Primary Care Centre.
The role requires a clinician with skills to assess patient's needs, analyse and develop treatment plans within a multidisciplinary framework.
You will be a registered nurse (General) with current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
You will provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant physical health problems/disorders.
To provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a Community
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 5 days (Mon-Fri) or 7 Day periods (Mon-Sun) 8-4 or 9-5
The hourly rate for this role are as follows:
Days - £21
Nights/Saturdays - £25
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £30
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £21 - £30 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Mansfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-07-14 09:39:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- ADULTS ADVANCED PRACTITIONER
- Customer Resolutions Manager
- Property Development Programme Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner