Sales Consultant - North West England & North Wales
Looking for a rewarding entry-level field sales position with the flexibility of remote work? Join our rapidly growing Health care Sales Company as a Remote Sales Consultant.
We are seeking a motivated individual to represent Urology products and promote a Home Delivery Service in the North West England and North Wales region.
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from anywhere within the defined territory.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entry-level opportunity with a competitive basic salary of £22,000.
- Very competitive bonus scheme to reward your sales achievements.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work with the freedom to work from anywhere within the North West England and North Wales territory.
- Receive a company car, along with other essential tools like a mobile phone and laptop.
- Be part of a rapidly growing company in the health care industry.
- Develop and grow new business by engaging with health care professionals, including District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists, and Procurement Managers.
- Cover the North West England and North Wales area, including Great Manchester, Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire, and North Wales.
- Plan and manage weekly and monthly appointment schedules in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Deliver coherent presentations to showcase our products and services during interviews and meetings.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and determination to excel in a competitive marketplace.
- Build strong relationships with customers and provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous industry experience is not required; we welcome candidates seeking an exciting field sales position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with healthcare professionals.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively plan and manage appointments.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver coherent presentations.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success in a competitive marketplace.
- Applicants must be located within the defined territory of Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Lancashire, and North East Wales.
What You'll Get in Return:
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on key performance indicators.
- Company car, laptop, and mobile phone.
- 26 days of annual leave, plus an additional 8 days for bank holidays.
- Additional Long Service annual leave after 3 years, up to a maximum of 32 days.
- Employee and Employer Pension Contribution.
- No weekend work, allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Death in service coverage after 2 years of service.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you're an enthusiastic and motivated individual ready to kick-start your career in field sales, apply now to join our team as a Remote Sales Consultant.
Enjoy the flexibility of remote work while making a difference in the healthcare industry.
- Start: Urgent
- Rate: £22000.00 - £40000 per annum + + Uncapped Commission
- Location: North West England, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Alex Procter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-07-06 11:45:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Probation officer court report writer Doncaster
- Registered General Lead Nurse
- Digital Supply Chain Analyst
- Probation Officer - Southwark
- Remote Probation Officer - South Essex
- Probation Officer - Highbury Magistrates Court
- Probation Officer - Newham
- Supervising Practitioner
- Band 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Legal Secretary
- Independent Review and Conference Officer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse