Housing & Wellbeing Coordinator
Full Time - 36 hours
One of the UKs largest housing associations is recruiting for a Scheme Manager to provide a housing management service for one of their extra care, retirement living supported housing services in Daventry, on a permanent basis..
This Scheme Manager vacancy is based within a supported housing service for the over 55s, with 35 individual flats.
This is an extra care service, so does have a care provision administered by a third party.
The focus of this Scheme Manager role is to provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents and will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Engage actively with customers to promote independent living in a safe, secure, and vibrant environment.
- Offer high-quality housing services that meet the support needs of older adults, including mental health, mild learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
- Maintain professionalism and strong boundaries with customers at all times.
- Supervision and regular appraisal of job performance, including jointly identifying training needs with line manager.
- Represent the business and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with relevant legislation, including GDPR.
- Assess and manage conflicting demands effectively.
- Monitor arrears and voids.
- Develop and implement support plans and conduct risk assessments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding principles and appropriate escalation routes for high-risk matters.
- Utilize local knowledge and networks to enhance service delivery.
- Work within a multi-agency and legislative framework.
- Understand key financial data and contribute to performance measurement.
To be considered for this Scheme Manager role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous Scheme Management Experience
- Previous experience working with older people
- Strong level of IT proficiency
- Good knowledge of housing health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of support planning, risk assessment, and housing management.
Due to the vulnerable nature of the service users you will be working with, you will require an Enhanced DBS for this role.
If you have an existing DBS on the update service, this will be beneficial to your application.
This is a permanent, Scheme Manager role, working 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday, offering a salary of £26,056 as well as additional benefits.
If this Scheme Manager role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Scheme Manager role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Scheme Manager role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
- Start: 3/7/23
- Rate: Up to £26056.00 per annum
- Location: Towcester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-26 13:09:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor