Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a temporary Band 3 NHS Administrator to work within the Oxford Health NHS Trusts on a temporary agency contact.
This role will be based within the Aylesbury area.
37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
£11 PAYE paid weekly via an umbrella company.
To undergo administrative work and provide secretarial support to various teams/departments within the hospital.
This will include being the first point of contact for team/ department, which could involve duties such as:
- The post holder will be required to gain personal experience and knowledge of the role and function of the CNS in the context of becoming an inclusive member of the CNS team.
This would include attending as a visitor and working with members of the Therapeutic Communities (TC )
- The work in the CNS Team is of a sensitive nature and as such the post holder will be required to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake the Trust's mandatory Patient & Personal Safety Training (PPST) courses.
- The post-holder will be expected to ensure that they read, understand and adhere to relevant Trust Policies
- The post holder will receive an annual appraisal under the guidance of the Knowledge & Skills Framework (KSF) Dimensions, Levels & Indicators and management supervision with their Line Manager/Supervisor, as per Trust Supervision Policy (CP40)
- The post holder is expected to attend other developmental training opportunities as identified to ensure that the post-holder can fulfil the needs of the post
- The post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties as requested on behalf of the Team and to maintain a safe, effective, efficient and responsive quality service, under the supervision and direction of the Office Manager.
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Always ensuring attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with different audiences, including patients, their relatives, and other staff.
- Professional approach
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn how to use an Electronic Health Record.
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
- Rate: Up to £11 per hour
- Location: Aylesbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harry Greenhalgh
- Tel: 01772 208953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-25 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS