Environmental Health Officer / Surveyor
A client within the Public Sector based in Northwest London is currently recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer / Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a housing environment.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- work on own initiative and having responsibility with regards to the interpretation and implementation of Housing, Public Health and other associated legislative powers as they relate to private rented sector enforcement and licensing initiatives
- engage in detailed and robust liaison with all sections of the Housing Service and other associated departments of the council, public bodies, government departments, building societies, tenant associations, owners, surveyors, architects, agents, tenants, etc as appropriate tasks.
- provide a “front-line” customer focused, rapid response services to all significant issues related to customer requests, for the repair, licensing, maintenance and/or improvement of rented houses.
- provide full surveying Agency Service in connection with the Council's private sector schemes, carrying out comprehensive survey in the process for the purpose of identifying suitable further actions with regard to statutory notice enforcement action and/or Agency work.
To be considered for this role you will require a degree in Environmental health, or comparable qualification in surveying construction.
Evidence of relevant training commensurate with this level of post, or experience in a relevant business setting.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Evidence of relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Fully HHSRS trained, accredited and with significant work-related experience following on from being certified.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £26 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £26 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Wembley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-24 16:53:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire