Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for office Secretarial positions for a private healthcare client in Lincoln.
Hours - 37.5
Location - Nettleham/Lincoln
Rate - 25,000
Writing letters to GPs etc, to a high standard as these represent our medical standards to other professionals
Managing the admin that accompanies this busy role, such as electronic filing of documents and answering emails
To use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint,
Excel, Access etc to produce correspondence and maintain presentations, records,
spreadsheets and databases.
To devise and maintain office systems.
To maintain and update websites and internal databases.
To collate data for performance reporting as required.
To attend meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
To liaise with staff in other services and with external contacts.
To sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
To organise, store and archive paperwork, documents and computer- based
Manage own workload and act independently within occupational guidelines, using
own initiative, seeking advice where necessary from the line manager ensuring
confidentiality is maintained at all times.
To book rooms and support both in-house and external training events.
, 250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £25000.00 per annum
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matt Clarke
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-24 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor