Trainee Recruitment Consutlant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office based in Preston.
We are extremely proud of our Organic approach to recruitment, recruiting trainee recruiters who through career progression become our future leaders and top performers within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity, as you will be working in a role designed to help rehabilitate those with mental health issues with an offending history in substance misuse, towards recovery.
Experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have a real can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills.
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will have 121 support and a comprehensive training programme.
This is a permanent opportunity with a wealth of opportunity to gain experience and progress within the company.
Working for Service Care Solutions you are more than just a number, you will become a valued team member and we will help you celebrate success with monthly, quarterly, and annual awards.
- You're Driven to achieve results
- You're ambitious and looking for a way to accelerate your career
- You want an employer who is as committed to you as you are to them
- You want to work in a challenging environment with a fun and family-orientated culture.
- You don't need recruitment experience, just a real drive to succeed
- Customer service experience in a Call Centre/Retail environment is desirable
The Serious Details:
- First year OTE of £28,000, basic £21000
- Uncapped commission structure which has the potential to have you earning commission from day one
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- In-house Training Academy with access to tailored courses
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state-of-the-art software
- You get an annual billings bonus & profit share
- We offer limitless progression opportunities
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with free grub and refreshments.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with sofas, kitchen facilities, pool table, ping pong and darts
If you fancy joining BIBA's Employer of the year and want to work for a company where you are more than just a number, hit the apply button and start your application today.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £28000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-24 12:41:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist