Band 6 Physiotherapist
Are you a Physiotherapist, looking for a new challenge?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for 2 Band 6 Physiotherapist working Gloucester Healthcare NHS Trust located at Cinderford Health Centre in the Forest or Tewkesbury Borough Council offices.
Contract duration is 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full time placement, however, part time hours may be considered.
Job Purpose: Physiotherapist
Pay Rate: Up to £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Gloucester Healthcare NHS Trust
Working Hours: Full time
To work as a Band 6 Physiotherapist participating as a member of the response and community team whilst independently managing a specialised clinical caseload.
At times you might also be required to manage and triage work within the Referral Centre.
The post-holder will assess, formulate, evaluate and monitor specialised rehabilitation care packages which will involve complex decision making within the community, including reablement services and referral centre.
The role can require urgent responses to priority cases, and will require negotiation and co-ordination of a number of multidisciplinary team members to deliver specialised rehabilitation care programmes.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner; to work alone with access to guidance from highly specialised Physiotherapists within the trust.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for a designated patient caseload and to decide priorities for own work area, balancing other patient related and professional demands.
- To triage incoming referrals, deciding on urgency, and either delegate appropriately or provide the relevant urgent response within a timely manner.
-To manage clinical risk within own patient caseload.
This may involve complex decision making regarding patients being safe to remain in their place of residence or requiring admission to hospital.
This may cause conflict within the multidisciplinary team and patients/carers requiring management and negotiation to ensure the best possible outcome.
The successful candidate will hold a suitable Physiotherapy qualification and HCPC registration and will have experience working within the NHS or Hospital environment.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Joshua Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208963.
- Rate: £25 - £35 per day
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Josh Morrison
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-23 14:43:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist