Do you have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in the Bristol area?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a HCA to work with the NHS as a temporary, on-going placement with a range of different shifts available Monday to Sunday.
Applicants should have at least 6 months' previous experience working in a general health setting and must have great communication skills and be confident following guidelines, policies, and procedures.
The Limited company hourly rates are up to £17 per hour with a sign up bonus of £150 once worked 150 hours!
- Provide patients with personal care and support
- To observe and communicate with patients, their families and other professionals in the NHS.
- Help patients in their ongoing recovery
- Work alongside the staff nurse
What we can offer you:
- Online Mandatory Training Certificates
- FREE Enhanced DBS Check
- £250 Referral Bonus'
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £13.06 - £17 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-23 14:14:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist