Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
Community Psychiatric Nurse (RMN)
Opportunity available for Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Crisis Home Treatment Team, Based within Lincoln
The hourly rate for this role is:
Monday to Friday 06:00 - 20:00: £25.00 Per Hour
The team sits within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment team with the role predominately ensuring safe and effective assessment, treatment and comprehensive discharge planning using highly developed clinical reasoning skills and appropriate assessment tools.
As part of this role work within the Section 136 suite, Triage Car and Rapid Response service and ensure the clinical caseload and clinical practice is of the highest standard of clinical care.
You will be ensure up to date care plans, risk assessments and reviews are in place and protect people from abuse, neglect and harm to enable individuals to develop independent living skills and live in the community.
You must be able demonstrate empowering leadership skills within the Crisis Team and seek opportunities in local and national area as to promote and develop the profession.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be full time working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-23 13:55:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist