Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Caretaker working on behalf of their client, A local authority based in North West London.
In the role of a Caretaker, you will be responsible for ensuring that cleaning of housing properties meets or exceeds the agreed standards and frequencies to internal and external areas of the council estates along with contributing as an effective and collaborative member of the Estate Services Team.
You must be hold a FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE for due to the role holder being provided a vehicle to drive to carry out the work.
Principle duties will include:
- Make a positive contribution to the delivery of customer focused Estate Services; working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the services and the council
- Build and sustain a good level of service with both customers and co workers.
- Remove bulky items from void properties.
- Window cleaning, jet washing and litter picking.
- Carrying out deep cleans.
- Drive a light good vehicle to and from sites.
- Ensure the safety and maintenance of the council's cleaning equipment, machinery and vehicles and take all possible steps to prevent loss, theft or damage.
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external services and assist them with the prevention of fly-tips, graffiti and Anti Social Behaviour on the housing sites.
- Report environmental issues to the relevant Council's services for prompt actions.
- Take part in work related training sessions and programmes.
- Participate in the ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of the service plans.
- Championing the professional integrity of the Housing Services.
- Ensure effective face-to-face engagement with external partners, residents and colleagues.
- Provide cover for leave or sickness as and when necessary.
- To work flexibly between Monday to Sunday and evening working
For more details on this role and to apply, email Prakash on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £12.50 per hour
- Location: Brent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-22 15:49:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist