Salary DOE - salary is not advertised as the focus is on finding the right individual, howeevr it will be discussed with each successful applicant upon a vetting call.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our esteemed client to be responsible for their warehouse and planning aspect of production and be first point of contact in the absence of the factory manager.
The Warehouse Manager's primary objective is to manage the entire order cycle, oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for:
- H&S including Environmental Safety
- Managing warehouse employees including performance, absence, training, recruitment etc
- Liasing with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Ensure the quality of procuct and timely supply of all manufacturing materials
- Regular review and update factory SOPs
- Ensure budgetary targets are maintained and action taken to control costs
- Monitor and report on cost, quality and productivity
- Oversee planned maintenance of equipment
- Identify areas of improvement and help implement any changes
The Warehouse Manager will need to be:
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable with MRP systems
- Organised, methodical, adaptable and abaility to be "hands on" when required
This role could be suited to an experienced Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Planner with hands on experience or Warehouse Supervisor looking to take the step up.
Please apply with your CV and our team will review your application and confirm the next steps.
- Rate: Excellent Basic DOE plus benefits
- Location: Enfield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 5e24351f68a4c751
- Posted: 2023-05-18 17:02:38 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd