Family Support Worker
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker in Northampton.
We are looking for a Family Support Worker who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, has the ability to work both independently and in a team and have experience of working directly with families and children.
The Family Support Worker role will be based in Northampton, but staff will be required to move effectively across the county and beyond if required.
The successful a Family Support Worker will need some experience in working with children and families, have the ability to support with assessment based work and good recording skills.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include -
- Manage specific areas of work, allocated by the supervisor, and liaise with and involve professionals and appropriate staff in service user cases, arranging for service contact as and when necessary to meet the needs of the service user in order to improve family functioning or support placement stability, and safeguard and improve outcomes for children and young people.
- To attend planning reviews, meetings and visits with colleagues an relevant professional staff as necessary in order to assist the analysis of requirements and to plan appropriate care programmes for service users.
- Refer cases to the appropriate service, or undertake direct work with family members as specified by the Children in Need Plan or Adoption/Looked After Children statutory regulations in order to fulfil the obligations of the Northamptonshire Children's Trust in providing services for children and families with particular needs
- To provide assistance to service users in the planning and evaluation of the work undertaken on their behalf, carrying out corporate parenting activities for children and young people where required, in order to increase families' levels of self-sufficiency, competence and facilitate independence from social service support.
- To work within the Service's policies and procedures and keep accurate and up to date records which will include contributing to multi-agency forums, reviews, maintaining records of appointments, contact and other records within service policies, so that all documentation is in compliance with the Trust and legislative requirements.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £18.20 per hour
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 17:13:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist