Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Join our dynamic and inclusive team as a Business Development Manager for our client, the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK.
With a farmer-centric approach to media, our client's brands dominate the arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment sectors.
As a Business Development Manager, you will focus on developing key accounts and transactional clients, driving business growth and exceeding revenue targets.
You will sell digital and display advertisement space while identifying new opportunities and influencing media buying habits.
- Conduct sales pitches to existing and prospective clients through telephone and face-to-face interactions, aiming to develop and generate new business opportunities.
- Build and manage a network of clients, nurturing relationships to maximize sales potential.
- Research and identify leads to build a pipeline of prospective opportunities.
- Pitch relevant products and sales opportunities, advising clients on effective solutions within our portfolio.
- Investigate customer needs and buying habits to establish strong customer relationships.
- Maintain accurate records using our sales CRM and database.
- Work towards and achieve pre-set sales targets.
- Desirable previous experience in a sales position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales ability to understand client needs and provide suitable solutions.
- Target-oriented mindset and ability to accurately forecast sales.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends, activities, and news in the relevant sector.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- 25 days of holiday (increasing to 27 after two years) pro rata'd.
- Additional day off on your birthday.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%.
- Employee assistance program.
- Ongoing training.
- Exceptional career progression opportunities.
- Upto £30,000 starting salary
About the Client:
Our client is part of a global events, data, and media platform and is the leading multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK.
Their diverse portfolio covers arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment sectors.
As an inclusive company, they foster a culture that values and celebrates differences, promoting inclusion and belonging for all employees.
If you have the relevant experience, excellent communication skills, and a drive to achieve sales targets, seize this exciting opportunity to join our client's team.
Apply now and be part of their success!
- Rate: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + OTE £37,000 - £39,000
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Alex Procter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 14:32:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS