Opportunity available for a Band 5 RGN to work within an NHS setting, Based in Chesterfield
The team sits within various wards at the Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
As a Band 5 Nurse you will maintain a high standard of patient focused care.
You will maintain a safe and clean working environment, providing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for patients, ensuring accurate written records are kept.
You will communicate with patients and carers to ensure they have access to appropriate information.
You will provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients.
Wards with availability include the following:
- Surgical Assessment Unit (Elizabeth Ward)
- Ridgeway Ward (Medical Respiratory)
- Emergency Department
- Durrant Ward (Acute Frailty Unit)
- Intensive Therapy - Critical Care
- Ashover Ward (Older Adults)
- Pearson Ward (General Medical Ward)
- Emergency Management Unit
- Devonshire Ward (General Surgical Ward)
- Eastwood Ward
- Holywell Ward (Day Case Unit)
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working on a full or part time basis working a mixture of Earlies, Lates, Long Days or nights to suit your preference.
Pay Rates - Band 5
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £20.00
Saturday / Nights: £25.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £30.00
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 14:09:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor