Maintenance Technician - Plasterer
Our longstanding Client in Caerphilly are looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team on a Temporary basis.
You will be based in the Caerphilly area as a Maintenance Technician - Plasterer (Construction, Trades and Maintenance)
The Working Hours will be:
Monday - Friday
The Pay Rate will be:
£13.40 Per Hour
You will be responsible for general maintenance and improvements to domestic and untenanted properties.
Working with bathroom, kitchen and other required areas to deliver high quality maintenance work exceeding minimum industry standard quality.
Delivering the highest quality Patching and Skimming work, rendering for internal and external walls and Multi finish work.
Pre-inspect and diagnose selected repair requirements via the Maintenance Schedule of Rates to identify required resources, materials and plant to undertake building maintenance/improvements works and ensure the efficient use of these resources.
Ensure that repairs and maintenance improvement works are undertaken in a considerate manner within agreed timescales, meeting customer satisfaction and needs.
Daily completion of job tickets and timesheets either electronically (via mobile device) or paper records, describing works undertaken in sufficient detail to assist in the calculation of performance and invoicing data.
- Completed a recognised time served apprenticeship and/or completion of an accredited Building Craft Training scheme and/or
- Attainment of an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Plastering.
- 2 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN SIMILAR ROLES
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
Having your own PPE such as steel toe cap boots, safety helmet and Hi Visibility jacket is desirable but not essential as they would be provided on acceptance.
Also online training for Asbestos awareness, manual handling and ladder training would be desirable but not essential as this would also be provided on acceptance of the role.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £13.40 per hour
- Location: Caerphilly, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Dominic Ross
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 09:43:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist