Night Nurse Manager
A brilliant new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Night Nurse Manager to work in an amazing care home based in the Harrow, London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home draws residents from diverse ethnic communities across north London, who are in need of residential, dementia, nursing or respite care
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As the Night Nurse Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff
- Ensuring all Night Staff Members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the Home
- Interacting with residents ensuring that their health care needs are being met and resolving any problems where appropriate
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and making requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Undertaking risk assessments e.g.
resident care and updating care plans
- Undertaking general nursing work and personal care as appropriate to the role to offer support to all units
- Administering prescribed medication and maintaining the necessary records as per Company guidelines when required
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
The successful Night Nurse Manager will receive an excellent salary of £21.00 per hour and the annual salary is £52,416 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 48 hours a week working through Night Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
- Instant access to your wages.
No need to wait for payday
- Exclusive employee discounts incl.
retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development incl.
- Free parking
- Well-supported environment
Reference ID: 5269
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £52416 per annum
- Location: Harrow, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Mohammed Sakib
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-16 17:21:35 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment