Lettings Team Leader
Job Title: Lettings Team Leader
Type: Temp ongoing
Hours: 37, hybrid working available
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Cambridge, who are looking for someone to be responsible for managing and motivating the team to ensure effective delivery of customer focussed services on time and within budget.
You will also be responsible for managing and being responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of the letting of Council residential properties.
- Undertake the day-to-day management of the Lettings team, ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of the lettings process to achieve the annually set performance targets for reletting properties.
- Provide robust line management and practical support to the Lettings team.
- Be responsible for the void management and tenancy start-up for all City Council's properties including liaising with internal Voids team to minimise void times and maximising income through sustainable tenancies.
- Be responsible for ensuring that properties are advertised on Homelink as quickly as possible, and properties are shortlisted in a timely manner once the advert is closed.
- Provide a high level of customer service, including assisting tenants moving in and out of Council properties and offering customer advice and information about other aspects relating to their tenancy.
- Accompany tenants/prospective tenants to view empty properties and completing the sign-up process of new tenancies with tenants.
- Ensure that there is full collaboration on the handover of new council properties.
- Effectively manage the capacity of the service and anticipate the impact of changes within internal or external services that may impact on the Lettings team.
- Experience of working in the private rented/social housing lettings sector
- Experience of visiting customers in a face-to-face setting - in a service setting and/or in their homes
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience of working in Tenancy Management or in similar enforcement or community development roles and achieving measurable results and continuous improvement
- Experience of first line management or coaching/mentoring of peers by demonstrating you can motivate others to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience of working on own initiative, taking ownership of issues, managing a large workload and appropriate delegation of tasks
- Knowledge of welfare benefits and up to date benefits legislation
- Able to inspire trust, confidence, respect and credibility from a range of people
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £26 - £27 per hour
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Joel Hopwood
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-16 14:43:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist