Construction Project Manager
A client within the Public Sector based in East London is currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a new build housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to project manage the post contract delivery of the Council's house building and to deliver additional supply of council housing in the borough.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key external partners, designers, contractors, developers, and land agents etc.
to construct new affordable housing.
To work with contactors and consultants, and other external stakeholders to deliver projects in line with the Council's procedural, legal and external audit requirements.
- To work with internal stakeholders such as housing, sales, finance, asset management, to forecast and realise the successful assimilation of new affordable housing schemes into the wider Council housing stock
- Partner with the multi-disciplinary teams, in particular development team and design lead to ensure buildability of projects.
This includes ensuring any possible maintenance issues are mitigated at design and build stage.
To be considered for this role you will require an appropriate degree level qualification; Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors membership or equivalent recognised institutional body is desirable but not essential.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the residential construction process and managing residential construction projects which include affordable housing
- An experienced project manager with a demonstrable track record of successfully
delivering the construction of a variety of complex development and regeneration
schemes within a similar organisation with comparable scope of responsibilities, budget and resources.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £350 per day Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £350 per day + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Newham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 16:29:48 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager