Service Care Solutions are recruiting Team Leader to work within a Children and Young Peoples Mental Health Support Team in Lancashire.
The service supports children, young people and their families focusing on early intervention and delivered on a community and educational setting.
The successful applicant will be working within a Children and Young People (CYP) Mental Health Support Team who have bases in Greater Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
The service offers early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP and their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues.
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting.
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required.
The Team Leader will be a senior member of the multi-disciplinary team working with children, young people, families and education staff, assessing and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
The post holder contributes to ensuring the teams fulfil their core offer of services whilst providing direct input and intervention within their role supporting CYP with the most complex needs.
The mental health support teams support children and young people with presenting problems which are of a low to moderate level of complexity.
The post holder co-ordinates children and young people's care within the team and refers on as necessary.
The post holder offers evidence-based interventions to support children and young people's behavioural and mental health they will also provide professional leadership, clinical/practice supervision, line management and teaching to skill mix teams to enable the efficient, effective and safe delivery of the service offer maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
£41,659 - £48,447 p.a.
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00
- The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
- The applicant must hold a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision.
- Previous experience or knowledge of CBT or working therapeutically with children
- Supervision Qualification or equivalent post Graduate Certificate in Supervision
Company Benefits - Permanent Employees
- Generous annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and OH Service
- Eye tests for VDU users
- Generous contributory Pension Scheme (employer contribution 14.3%)
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities and career progression including further study relating to MHST clinical supervision
Interested? Please send an updated CV and contact telephone number to Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £41600 - £48400 per annum + Registration Bonus
- Location: Leyland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 16:19:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse