Safety Fire Manager
A client within the Public Sector based in Somerset is currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a fire health and safety environment.
Key purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of fire risk assessments, subsequent recommendations, monitoring progress through to completion.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Lead Building Safety Manager in the development and maintenance of
Abri's Fire Safety Procedure and Guidance.
- Lead on the management of Abri's Housing and Fire Safety management information
systems to ensure accurate and timely data is available for routine management,
business planning and high-level performance measurement purposes.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety Management or equivalent,
- Experience in a similar fire safety role
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Proven experience of managing high performing teams, demonstrating credibility with
strong influence and excellent communication skills and track record of building trusted
relationship with internal and external key stakeholders.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £46,000 to £51,000 per annum
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £46000 - £51000.00 per annum
- Location: Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-11 16:27:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist