An incredible new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in the Tile Cross, Birmingham area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This is a care home for the elderly catering for those who need residential, dementia and nursing care, as well as shorter-term respite care, all of which is delivered by our experienced team of nurses and care assistants
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As the Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £20.00 per hour and the annual salary is £45,760 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Instant accesses to your wages no need to wait for payday!
- Exclusive employee discounts incl.
retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development incl.
formal clinical training
- Flexible working
- Free parking
Reference ID: 5218
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £45760 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Mohammed Sakib
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-10 16:39:58 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment