Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority who require a gardener to join their team on a Temporary Contract based in Tower Hamlets.
Previous experience within a similar role and a Full Manual UK Driving License is essential for this position.
The role Working 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Cutting grass, shrub trimming and pruning, planting projects, tree maintenance
- Clearance of bulk garden waste
- Using power tools to a high standard, safely such as ride-on lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- May at times also involve hard landscaping
What we are looking for
- Practical experience of gardening maintenance
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge/experience of planting, pruning, and grass cutting operations.
- Able to undertake routine maintenance of garden equipment.
- Knowledge of horticulture, plants, the landscape and the environment.
- Organised and able to plan out tasks.
- Willing to work outdoors in most weathers
- Full Manual UK Driving Licence
- City and Guilds Certificate or BTEC/SQA National Certificate/Diploma in Amenity Horticulture or a Royal Horticultural Society qualification
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Prakash on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Months
- Rate: Up to £14.49 per hour
- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-05 16:48:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist