Team Leader (Food, Health and Safety)
A client within the Public Sector based in Kent is currently recruiting for a Team Leader (Food, Health, and Safety) to join their safety and well being team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to work as a senior professional officer with managerial responsibility for a team covering food safety, health & safety, infectious disease, animal establishments & public health licensing, smoke-free related provisions, and health promotion/public health activity.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To provide leadership and manage the day-to-day work of officers involved in the enforcement of food safety, health & safety,
- Give guidance and direct to staff to ensure that the teams annual plans and strategic objectives are met
- Coordinate the inspection / specialist duties of other officers
To be considered for this role you will require
- Honours degree/diploma in Environmental Health (or equivalent)
- Certificate of Registration with the Environmental Health Registration Board EHRB (or EHORB) or equivalent
- Driving license
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £26.28 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £26.28 per hour + Umbrella Ltd.
- Location: Ashford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 15:19:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS