Registered Mental Health Nurse
Opportunity available for a Band 5 Registered Mental health Nurse to work within a hospital setting, Based in Chesterfield (Band 6 Applications can be accepted also)
The team sits within the Hartington Unit based within Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
The role predominantly provides and supervises the delivery of high standards of nursing care to service users, in accordance with up-to-date evidence-based professional practice.
You will be carrying out clinical practice within designated clinical areas, ensuring that high quality evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, interventions and evaluations for patients is provided.
You must be able to use your own skills, knowledge and resources to provide mentoring opportunities for staff within designated areas and promote positive attitudes towards mental health.
It essential you have received your PMVA training for this role.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 7 days covering Earlies, Lates and Long Days (Nights not required at this time).
The hourly rate for his role is:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £20.00
Saturday / Nights: £25.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £30.00
Uplifted Rates for Band 6
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £20 - £35 per hour
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 14:32:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager