Band 6 CAMHS Crisis & Liaison Practitioner
Opportunity available for a Band 6 RMN/CPN to work in the CAMHS Crisis & Liaison Team, within the NHS in Nottingham.
The team sits within the Hopewood Site at The Lookout, with the role predominantly providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of nursing care to service users, in accordance with up-to-date evidence-based professional practice.
The service is a 32 bed inpatient facility is open to children and young people aged 13 - 18 years old.
It supports those who are experiencing mental health difficulties that can no longer be managed in the community.
CAMHS Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment and CAMHS Liaison are two pathways under one shared team provision.
The post holder will be able to express a preference for working in one pathway, but there will be an expectation to cover both pathways where service needs arise.
This allows for greater breadth of experience as practitioners will learn a wide range of skills from both areas and means that there are opportunities for variety.
The post holder will exercise clinical expertise and decision making in clinical care whilst working as a CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner within the CAMHS CRHT & Liaison services.
To work with the support of the Team Lead and Clinical Leads in the delivery of high quality multidisciplinary care
The post holder will ensure young people receive appropriate assessment, intervention and treatment with minimal avoidable delays, whilst improving the quality and experience of care.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 7 days covering Earlies, Lates and Long Days and Nights.
The hourly rate for his role is:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £26.00
Saturday / Nights: £30.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £35.00
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £26 - £35 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 14:32:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse