Commissioning Project Manager
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Project Manager in Cambridgeshire.
The role exists to work with Commissioning Managers to develop and implement commissioning plans and strategies on behalf of Adult Social Care (ASC) and, where possible, through an integrated approach to commissioning.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include -
- Ensuring sufficient, affordable, quality care provision is available locally both now and, in the future
- Implementing innovations in the way the council commissions care for local people to increase choice and control (e.g., more self-directed support such as direct payments and individual service funds)
- Lead and independently manage elements of commissioning activity and/or smaller projects within the portfolio as delegated by Commissioning Manager
- Plan and deliver engagement with providers, service users and other key stakeholders to develop market intelligence and inform the development of commissioning strategies.
Take a lead role in coordinating various elements of this approach.
Develop recommendations based on market intelligence gained for the Commissioning Manager
- Ensure the strategic approach to commissioning delivers improvements in performance and measurable outcomes including reduced dependency, increased choice and control for service users and better value for money
- Prepare for and lead contract management meetings with providers to provide assurance of contract compliance and delivery of quality and value for money.
Review KPI (Key Performance Indicators) data and develop collaborative solutions to issues.
Escalate areas of concern or underperformance to the Commissioning Manager and recommend options for resolution.
- Work flexibly to support the development and implementation of wider commissioning strategies according to the priorities of the team and directorate
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £330 per day
- Location: Huntingdon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 14:14:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist