Job Vacancy: Support Worker
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Support Worker to join our team in Grantham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to young adults with complex needs and those who are homeless.
This is a rewarding role that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable individuals.
- Providing practical and emotional support to young adults with complex needs and those who are homeless.
- Encouraging and enabling individuals to develop their skills and achieve their goals.
- Building positive relationships with service users, colleagues, and external agencies.
- Implementing care plans and risk assessments, ensuring that they are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, providing support to vulnerable individuals.
- A good understanding of the complex needs, and challenges faced by young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with service users and colleagues.
- A compassionate and non-judgmental approach to supporting vulnerable individuals.
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of service users.
- A clean, enhanced DBS check.
This is a full-time role, with working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The successful candidate will be based in Grantham but may occasionally be required to work at other locations.
If you are interested in this rewarding role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour
- Location: Grantham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Connor Sarginson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 12:53:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist