Communications Business Partner
Communications and Marketing Business Partner needed with Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Bournemouth
Duration - Initially for 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - Negotiable
- As the communications business partner you will develop and implement communications and marketing strategies and plans for directorates, to include creative and innovative communication activity in line with the council's corporate objectives
- As Communications Business Partner, you will be our storyteller leading the communications approach that will build trust, understanding and take people with us as we move forward with our improvement journey within Children's services
- Marketing business partners are required to be working with multiple stakeholders and partners your work will be critical in us achieving our vision for Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole to be a great place to live, where all children and young people have the best possible opportunities in life and are supported by the community to flourish and grow.
What is required?
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working within the public sector or change communication
- Full valid UK driving licence and access to a car
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £24.77 per hour + negotiable
- Location: Bournemouth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-04 12:53:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist