Are you an Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity within a supportive and growing team?
I have a new role available within an Adult Social Care Team where you will be working to promote the independence, inclusion and well-being of all adults with social care needs.
This is a Permanent Role, Hybrid Working is also available up to 3 days per week.
Permanent Salary: £34,723- £37,261 depending on experience.
£5000 market supplement and up to £960 car user allowance
*subject to criteria
This role will involve working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote the independence of adults and older people in our diverse community.
Using a strengths based approach the emphasis is on promoting enablement and reablement to empower people to live as independently as they can for as long as they can.
You will complete a variety of assessments and interventions to overcome occupational barriers using new techniques and technologies, moving and handling skills, specialist equipment, and environmental adaptations.
As a qualified Occupational Therapist you will hold professional registration, and have experience in health and social care and as well as experience of partnership working.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please call Rebecca on 01772 208963 if you would like to know more, or email email@example.com letting me know that you are interested.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £34723 - £37261.00 per annum + £5000 Market Supplement & Car Allowance
- Location: Luton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rebecca Hyde
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-03 11:36:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist