Team Manager Family Safeguarding
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Team Manager in Cambridgeshire, to work in a busy Family Safeguarding team.
For this position, you must have -
- A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the delivery of a high quality and effective service that responds to the needs of service users and their families or carers in a timely manner within statutory guidelines or service specifications.
- To manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within capacity and within departmental and partnership policies, procedures and timescales.
- Implement policies and procedures in response to statutory guidance, local policies and the needs of service users.
In line with organisational priorities, assume enhanced responsibilities with regard to antonymous decision making and the management of risk, this will include deputising for district and service managers when required.
- Develop and manage the service ensuring that the service response reflects need and engages service users and carers in the development of the service.
- Work with local partners to ensure integrated service delivery by developing responses to need with the organisations who are key in providing services
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 9 Months
- Rate: Up to £48 per hour
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-03 10:40:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist